Keiver's Lake Recreation Area Rules
Minimum of 72 hours must be given for all cancellations to receive a full refund
- Should 72 hours notice not be provided, up to three nights camping fees will be forfeited, depending on how many days notice is given. Any remaining camping fees will be refunded to the credit card used for the original transaction.
- 1 night penalty if notice is less than 72 hours but more than 48 hours before 2:00PM of the originally scheduled arrival date
- Up to 2 nights penalty if notice is less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours before 2:00PM of the originally scheduled arrival date
- Up to 3 nights penalty if notice is less than 24 hours before 2:00 PM of the originally scheduled arrival date
- Refunds will NOT be granted for advisories including weather (rain, wind, snow, temperature), water quality (blue-green algae, non-potable water), air quality, wild animals, insects / pests (mosquitoes, wasps, mice, geese, etc), liquor bans, car trouble, getting lost, or evictions
*There is a $5.00 non-refundable fee applied for any changes made to reservations (no charge for name / address / unit information changes)
- Fee Schedule for Overnight Camping as posted (includes GST). Rates subject to change.
- Cost for Group Sites based on minimum of 4 units / night. Fees for additional units are payable at registration.
- Check-out Time 11AM
- Main Gate Opens at 7AM / Closed at 11PM
- The Park Attendant may at their discretion, refuse admittance to or use of this recreation area to any person for any reason.
- Wash-house closed for the night from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- Wash-house closed for cleaning from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Reservations can be made online for serviced stalls and group sites
- Use of baseball diamond to be arranged with attendant (Bases, horseshoes, other sports equipment available from attendant)
- Speed Limit - 10 km / hr
- Vehicles not allowed operating off roadways or on beach except for parking
- All pets must be on a leash and kept under control at all times. Owners who allow their pets to run free within the park will be asked to leave. Pet owners are expected to clean up after their pets
- Fires are permitted only in fire pits provided
- Please keep your site clear of excess garbage and items such as cigarette butts, water balloons, and excess sunflower / pistachio shells
- Swimming is not recommended
- Power boats not permitted on lake
- Alberta Liquor Laws state that open liquor is not allowed in public areas or to be carried around in the Park
- Share the Air - Quiet Please after 11:00 PM
- Respect your fellow campers, please do not short cut through occupied sites
- RV dumping stations are located in Torrington and Three Hills.
Website Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Organization", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Organization, Kneehill County “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Canada Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. Employees and The Organization will not have access to your payment information. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations:
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Organization:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Organization's literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Organization of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Organization does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
MasterCard and Visa Credit Cards are acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full at time of reservation. This will cover the Camping fees required in full but all other purchases such as park passes, boat passes, etc., will be charged and paid for upon arrival at Keiver's Campground.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Organization on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.